The performance of the GPU contains key features that one needs for their gaming experience, video editing, and graphics.
It is important to set up a cooling system for your GPU to not heat up in the middle of whatever it is you are doing. Let’s face it, nobody wants that.
If you’ve ever heard of water-cooled graphics cards or ever thought about making the switch to these graphic cards, then you’re in for a treat!
The 7 Best Water-Cooled Graphics Cards
Listed below are the 7 best water-cooled graphics cards that you can purchase for your upgrade.
1. ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB
- 380 mm sleeved rubber tubing
- Dual ROG radiator fans
- Wide range compatibility
Next on our list is the ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB AIO water cooler.
If you want to opt for better cooling performance, this water-cooled graphics card is for you!
This became the best water-cooled graphics card released on amazon because of the 380 mm sleeved rubber tubing, dual rog radiator fans, and comprehensive compatibility.
Let’s dive into some of its advanced features that you can use for gaming as well.
- 380 mm Sleeved Rubber Tubing, the rubber sleeve attached to the water cooling allows it to be more durable.
- Dual ROG Radiator Fans, your GPU will receive more performance thanks to this fan. The fan generates 81 CFM/5.0 mmH20 giving you exceptional and efficient cooling.
- Wide Range Compatibility, one of the best-advanced features of this water cooling graphics card is its wide range compatibility. You can pair this with a wide range of intel and motherboard platforms.
- Illuminated ROG logo
- Hybrid cooling with water blocks
- Contains several lighting effects that are multi-color
- Multi-awarded (Editor's choice and Murdockcruz approved)
- Expensive price point
- Noise levels can be uncomfortable to some
2. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
- 3rd gen dual-chamber design.
- Hybrid cooling with water blocks.
- Includes the latest stickleflow 120 RGB fans.
- Industrial-grade EPDM.
First on our list is the cooler master liquid graphics cards.
This water-cooled graphic card sustains your GPU with upgraded liquid cooling components such as the 3rd gen chamber design, stickleflow, and industrial-grade EPDM.
Let’s get into each feature bit by bit.
- 3rd Gen Dual-Chamber Design, experience quieter liquid cooling because of its new and improved housing and internal impeller. Provides your GPU with boosted water cooling without any additional noises.
- Stickleflow 120 RGB Fan, air cooling performance is more optimized thanks to the stickleflow RGB fan. Made from a durable fan frame and premium blades for a more high-performance feel.
- Industrial-grade EPDM, one major concern from a water-cooled graphics card is leakage that can seep into the GPU.
You don’t need to worry about the cooler master liquid because it is built with industrial-grade EPDM reinforced for leakage prevention.
The company offers a 2-year warranty, so if you ever encounter a problem with this water-cooled graphics card, you can bring it to the store.
- Affordable price point
- Increased radiator surface area
- Improved seal strength
- Fairly easy to install
- The mount design could do better
- Noise levels of the water cooling system
- Some people forget to remove the "camouflage" plastic film
3. EVGA CLC 120mm
EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained
- Intelligent wiring system
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the cpu as cool as possible
- Only compatible with current intel sockets
- All in one liquid cooling
- Superb wiring system
- 120 mm radiators and 120 mm fans
Out of all the water-cooled graphics cards, the EVGA CLC 120 mm is the best value in the market. To add, this cooling system is built for gaming performance.
There is no need to worry about the heat ruining your GPU because the graphics card includes an all-in-one liquid cooling, superb wiring, 120 mm radiator, and 120 mm fans.
- All in One Liquid Cooling, your GPU highly benefits from this as it can deliver all-in-one water cooling, meaning that there is no need for filling, custom tubing, and maintenance.
- Superb Wiring, this water-cooled GPU has fewer wires. You can say goodbye to messy and unwanted wires.
- 120 mm radiator and 120 mm fans, these fans help dissipate heat from your GPU. The design and the build of the fans prevent additional noise with amazing cooling performance.
Overall this is a great addition to your gaming experience. Although it doesn’t contain RGB LEDs, this water-cooled graphics card still gets the job done!
- Base made from copper for maximum heat transfer
- 5-year warranty
- Affordable price point
- The water block is 100% made from copper
- The EVGA software may encounter software bugs (you can control the software from your device)
- Only compatible with Intel sockets
- Doesn't contain the hybrid cooling system and RGB LEDs
4. Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO
- Copper cold plate
- A self-contained cooling system
- Precise PWM control
The Corsair hydro series H60 AIO has earned its right to be included in this list of graphics cards.
If you seriously consider making the switch, this should be part of your choices. Why? Because it contains these features which can better your GPU performance:
- Copper Cold Plate, as we all learned from science class, copper conducts thermal heat efficiently and, in turn, makes setting up less messy.
- Self-Contained Cooling System, you no longer need to work with a pump because the Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and you never have to fill it up again with liquid.
- Precise PVM Control, the fan has adjustments ranging from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easier to minimize noise and even maximize air cooling.
Why spend a ton of money in the GPU cooling market for your gaming when you can get this graphics card for less!
- Easy installation
- Customer-friendly 5-year warranty
- Hybrid cooling with water blocks
- The simplicity of the water cooling graphics card
- Doesn't contain 2 fans. Two fans are desired for better water cooling performance
5. SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX
- HBM memory
- Sleeved tubing
- Radeon VR Ready Creator
The fifth on our list of GPU water-cooled graphics cards is the Sapphire Radeon Pro Duo.
These graphic cards contain memory HBM (High Bandwidth Memory), closed-looped cooling, and a Radeon VR-ready creator for gaming.
- HBM Memory, this GPU comes with the memory HBM, meaning it can draw in a lot of power and handle games, video editing, and the like. The memory also allows it to be highly efficient.
- Closed Looped Cooling is used to achieving the best water cooling performance with closed looped cooling. This promotes maximum and hushed performance.
- Radeon VR Ready Creator, this GPU graphics card is built for professionals to withstand the amount of GPU development and application. You’ll also notice that gaming has become faster and smoother, plus your work will get less disrupted.
Overall, if money isn’t an issue for you and if you are itching to better your gaming rig, then, by all means, you should get this to achieve the best graphics cards!
Although, you should keep in mind that even if you don’t overclock your GPU to higher clock speeds, your GPU may still end up generating more heat.
- Highly capable GPU
- Dual GPU
- Sleeved tubing
- Expensive price point
6. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP
- Chipset: nvidia geforce gtx 1080
- Video memory: 8gb gddr5x
- Max resolution: support 4x display monitors
- Input: 2x 8pin pci-e power connectors, output: dvi dual link, hdmi, 3x display ports
- 500w system power supply recommended
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase
- Nvidia GPU boost
- Arctic storm water block
- Spectra lighting system
The artic storm water block or the GeForce GTX 1080 is another innovative design that offers high resolutions for your GPU.
Contains the following features: GPU boost, Arctic storm water block, and Spectra lighting system.
- Nvidia GPU Boost, the GPU boost helps extract power from graphic cards to maximize game rates. Graphics card also helps to better the performance of the cooling load.
- The Arctic Storm Water Block is crafted with acrylic metal and laid with a thin metal to appeal to your gaming rig. The water block also covers the whole length of the graphics card.
- Spectra Lighting System allows you to customize your GPU. Perfect for those who love to design their gaming setup. It can be customizable through the Fire-storm fine-tuning utility.
Overall, you can get something cheaper in the market for the same specifications. But if you want to try this out because it fits your gaming rig, you should go for it!
- Contains a dedicated memory plate in direct contact with the cooling block
- Compatible with third-party GPU cooling systems
- Clock speed options
- Easy to assemble
- Expensive price point
7. Corsair Hydro X Series RTX 20-Series GPU Water Block
Corsair Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 30-Series Strix GPU Water Block
- Unlock your geforce rtx 30-series gpus true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card
- Precision cnc cut nickel-plated copper construction
- Premium total conversion design
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate
- An acrylic top plate and transparent flow path puts your coolant and rgb lighting on display
- Nvidia Ansel
- Built-in flow indicator
- Pre-applied thermal pads
Last on our list of best water-cooled graphics is the Corsair hydro x series RTX 20-series GPU water block. The Ansel, a built-in flow indicator, and pre-applied thermal pads.
- Nvidia Ansel, the Ansel is also known as one of the advanced features in line with features that allows overclocking that can then up your gaming needs!
- Built-in Flow Indicator, you can see your coolant pump into the system of your GPU.
- Pre-applied thermal pads, what makes this one of the best water-cooled graphics is the pre-applied thermal pads. This makes the application fast, easy, and simple.
Overall, this is a good additional design for your gaming experience.
Water Cooled Graphics Card: Are They Worth It?
If you are an avid gamer or a workaholic, you are well aware that the hottest part of the computer is the GPU. Having said this, you need something to cool your PC.
So the question is, is it smart to invest in water-cooled graphics cards? And the answer to your question is yes!
Water-cooled graphics cards are considered one of the most effective methods to move in cool air because water has high thermal conductivity.
To better understand the components and mechanics of liquid cooling, here are the basic parts that cooling fans don’t offer:
- The pump – is used to circulate the water, which is the coolant around the GPU.
- The reservoir – this is considered the storage of the fluid.
- The radiators – the heat radiated from the fluid into the air is processed here.
- The water block – the water blocks are used as a path for the water without directly touching it.
- Hoses – these are the connectors of all the other components.
Why You Should Consider Switching to Water-Cooled Graphics Cards
Here are the reasons why you should switch to water-cooled graphics cards!
- Much more efficient than air fans: Putting liquid anywhere near your setup may sound crazy but hear us out because water diffuses heat better than air.
- Better with overclock: The GPU’s process at a much higher frequency is called overclocking. So this means that your computer is working faster, making it hotter. Luckily, the liquid cooling GPU has an overclock system to prevent overheating.
- Generates lesser noise: You don’t need to worry about noisy fans when you’re playing your games. Even with clock speed options, you’ll still hear less noise from the GPU coolant.
- Much smaller than air fans: Another thing to love about liquid coolers is smaller than air fans. Because more fans are used in air cooling than a single water cooling device.
- A better option for those who live in humid places: Mixing a hot computer with humid weather is never a good idea. It’ll just be a mix of disastrous parts and weather. Your GPU will most likely overheat under extreme conditions.
- Good addition for your gaming aesthetics: There’s a wide variety of options to choose from, from overclocking graphics cards clock speed and down to aesthetics. You’ll be able to find a water-cooled GPU that fits your personal preference!
Here’s a quick recap on the best water-cooled graphics cards!
Best Budget Pick: EVGA CLC 120mm
The EVGA CLC 120mm is the best value product on this list!
Its features: All in One Liquid Cooling, Superb Wiring, and 120mm radiators and fans make its value high and sought out by many customers!
Best Value: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
The best seller product on this list is the Cooler Master MasterLiquid!
Its operations and functions and its sleek design make it one of the most popular products in the market!
Best Overall: ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB
The ASUS ROG Strix is the best-released product on this list!
As the best water-cooled graphics card on Amazon, it’s only fitting it is the best overall product by many!
There are many things you should consider when buying water-cooled graphics cards. What’s important is that you pick the graphics card that perfectly works for you!
Do you want a card with a high or low power consumption? Does the card operate the way you want it to?
Overall, you should try out a cooling system because it can sustain your GPU in the long run, your games will run smoothly, and it is way better than just a bunch of fans.